This section is destined to the customization of the navigation within inner pages of your website/blog/online store.
Go to the Customizer -> Header Settings -> Inner Pages Navigation.
It is highly recommended that you have a sample inner page open, as the changes you make won’t be visible otherwise.
1. Inner Page Navigation Options
You have different possibilities to choose from:
- Transparent Navigation Bar: this option allows for full transparency of the navigation bar. If you uncheck the checkbox, you will have to set the navigation bar color (details hereafter).
- Stick to Top: this option refers to a navigation bar that sticks to top when in scrolling mode. If you leave the checkbox unchecked, the navigation bar and menu will not appear when scrolling down the page.
- Boxed Navigation: check this to make the navigation bar the same size as other elements; by default, the navigation bar is wider.
- Show Navigation Bottom Border: check this to enable a thick border under the navigation bar.
Navigation Bar Color – by clicking Select Color, you have the possibility to choose the background color of the navigation bar for your inner pages. Differentiating colors from the Home Page and setting a distinct navigation bar style for the inner pages allows for more flexibility and a thorough branding strategy.
2. Navigation Typography
This section applies modifiers to the menu items, from color to font style.
Navigation Menu Color – Here, you can select the color of the items (text) in the menu bar.
Sticky Navigation Menu Color – The sticky navigation menu is displayed when in scrolling mode. The color you choose here will be applied to menu items, when users scroll down the page.
Navigation Typography – Here, you select the way menu items are displayed to the users, from the inner pages. You select a certain font, font size, mobile font size, line height, letter spacing (in pixels) and capitalization (Capitalize, Uppercase, Lowercase, etc.)
3. Navigation Submenu Settings
This section applies to the customization of the submenu items.
4. Text Logo Typography
In case you chose a text logo, and not an image one, this section is for you. You can customize the text logo in the navigation bar of the inner pages, as you wish.
Text Logo Color – select from a wide range of colors the one that best suits the logo, as displayed on the inner pages. You may want to choose a darker color, if the logo is placed on a light-colored background.
Sticky Navigation Text Logo Color – select the color you want for the text logo on the inner pages, when in scrolling mode, when the navigation bar is set to sticky.
Text Logo Typography – by clicking on this button, a panel with different typography options will open. Adjust the font, letter spacing, capitalization, etc. according to your preferences.