Once you have made your purchase, you should have received an email with the download link for the PRO version of the theme. You need to download the file, in .zip format (you don’t need to expand it, as you will need it in .zip format for the theme installation).
Let’s proceed to the installation of the theme package:
- In the WordPress Admin dashboard, choose, from the left-hand menu, the section “Appearance”, and go to the subsection “Themes”.
- In the upper left corner, click on “Add New”, for adding the newly purchased theme. This will lead to a page where you will be prompted to upload the theme. Still in the upper left corner, you need to press the button “Upload Theme”.
- Once you press the “Upload Theme” button, you will have to choose the file you stored on your personal device. After having selected the file, press “Install Now”. Wait while the theme is being installed.
- When the theme installation is finished, you will find a message confirming the installation success. You’re only one more step away from starting to customize Materialis PRO.
- In the same screen where you received the message about installation success, you will find an “Activate” button that needs to be clicked for activating the theme.
- In the WordPress Admin dashboard, you will check that the Materialis PRO is activated and you can already visit your website.