Go to the Customizer -> WooCommerce.
Store Notice – the store notice is a top bar that you can use to show events or promotions to visitors. If you enable the store notice, it’ll be visible sitewide. Fill in the corresponding gap with the text you’ll display in the store notice. Check the checkbox in this section to make the store notice visible to users.
Product Catalog – this section refers to settings for the product catalog page.
- Shop page display – from here, you choose what content to display on the main shop page. You have to choose among showing products, showing categories and showing categories + products.
- Category display – from this section, you select what content you’ll display on the product category page. You’ll choose among showing products, showing subcategories and showing subcategories + products.
- Default product sorting – this refers to the way products will be sorted (by popularity, by price – ascending, by price – descending, by recency, by average rating)
- Products per row – this setting refers to how many products will be displayed on a row.
These settings refer to adjusting product images in the online shop.
- Main image width – set the width for the main product image in the product page
- Thumbnail width – set the width of the thumbnails that’ll be used as product images in the product catalog
Thumbnail cropping – this is the ratio by which the image is cropped
These settings refer to the checkout page and how it will be customized:
- Company name field – this field might be optional, required or hidden in the page
- Address line field – this field might be optional, required or hidden in the page
- Phone field – similarly to the above, the phone field might be optional, required or hidden in the page
- Highlight required fields with an asterisk – if some of the above are required fields, check this checkbox to highlight them with an asterisk
- Terms and conditions page – select the content you want to display in the terms and conditions page
- Terms and conditions – fill in this field with content related to users’ consent to the website terms