Of course, the option to edit the content sections couldn’t miss from the features list. Therefore, we created 2 different sections from which you can edit the content of each section.
A. Edit content sections from the green cog icon
You can set the dimensions and background, as well as the text options and items options – for the content sections containing lists.
Here are the options:
- Section Dimensions
It refers to the distance of the content section from the top and to the bottom. The values are expressed in pixels. Test with different values, to see the differences and choose the best dimensions.
- Title Separator
You can enable the option to show a title separator (a graphic element separating the section title from the section content):
Select a color of your choice, for the title separator.
- Section Background
Select the Background Type:
- Transparent (make the background transparent)
- Color (select the color that is best suited for your background)
- Image (upload an image of your choice and apply it to the background of the corresponding content section)
- Gradient (choose a gradient for the content section background)
The overlay is a semi-transparent color that is shown on top of the background to obtain a nice visual effect. Select the color you want for your background overlay.
- Section Separators
Section separators are some graphic elements that delimit a certain content section from the top and to the bottom.
You have the possibility to customize both the top separator and the bottom separator.
To start customizing the section separators, first check the checkboxes to display top/bottom separators.
Next, proceed to defining the specific values of these separators:
- Top/Bottom separator type – choose from a list of shapes (about 28 different graphic elements) the ones that make your page look classy
- Top/Bottom separator color – decide upon the color of the graphic elements serving as separators
Top/Bottom separator Height – this implies the height that the graphic elements serving as separators is displayed up to
- Text Options
Note that, from this panel, you have only a few options:
- Display/Do not display section title area
- Text Color (set the text color to dark or white, according to the colors of the background; it is recommended to adjust the colors appropriately, for text readability)
- Items Options
This feature is available only for content sections that include lists.
Items Position: change the order of the existing items in the list, by simple drag and drop
B. Edit content sections from the blue cog icon, in the customizer preview
There are supplementary options to customize a content section, available from the blue cog icon:
- Make Full Width/Make Centered – align the content as you wish
- Change Background – the panel described above will open, for you to change the background from
- Section Settings – the panel described above will open, for you to change the sections settings from
- Add Item – available only for sections that contain lists. You can easily add new items to the list
- Columns Per Row – available only for sections that contain lists. You can set the number of columns that will be shown on a row
- Reorder Items – available only for sections that contain lists. You can quickly change the order of the existing items in the list